The Lone Star Funds
As of September 30, 2023, except where expressly noted:
|Fund Summary||Vintage Year1||Fund Size2||Investment Period3||Aggregate Purchase Price4|
|Lone Star Residential Mortgage Fund III||2022||$657 million||54 months||$2.1 billion|
|Lone Star Value-Add Fund II*||2022||$619 million||56 months||$1.2 billion|
|Lone Star Value-Add Fund I||2020||$759 million||30 months||$2.2 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund VI*||2019||$4.6 billion||50 months||$9.8 billion|
|Lone Star Residential Mortgage Fund II||2019||$761 million||37 months||$7.9 billion|
|Lone Star Fund XI*||2019||$8.1 billion||53 months||$20.4 billion|
|Lone Star Fund X||2017||$5.5 billion||23 months||$18.3 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund V||2016||$5.8 billion||36 months||$9.9 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund IV||2015||$5.8 billion||12 months||$21.0 billion|
|Lone Star Residential Mortgage Fund I||2015||$1.3 billion||48 months||$4.5 billion|
|Lone Star Fund IX||2014||$7.2 billion||30 months||$34.1 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund III||2013||$7.0 billion||18 months||$20.6 billion|
|Lone Star Fund VIII||2013||$5.1 billion||13 months||$19.1 billion|
|Lone Star Fund VII||2010||$4.6 billion||39 months||$11.9 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund II||2010||$5.5 billion||46 months||$14.8 billion|
|Lone Star Fund VI||2008||$7.5 billion||24 months||$20.1 billion|
|Lone Star Real Estate Fund||2008||$2.4 billion||24 months||$6.2 billion|
|Lone Star Fund V||2005||$5.1 billion||39 months||$16.7 billion|
|Lone Star Fund IV||2002||$4.2 billion||33 months||$13.1 billion|
|Lone Star Fund III||2000||$2.3 billion||17 months||$5.1 billion|
|Lone Star Fund II||1999||$1.2 billion||20 months||$2.6 billion|
|Lone Star Opportunity Fund||1997||$396 million||21 months||$1.4 billion|
|Brazos Fund||1995||$246 million||14 months||$1.3 billion|
- *Includes committed but not yet closed investments as of September 30, 2023
- 1Vintage Year – The period during which the applicable Lone Star Fund either first called capital from its respective partners or made substantial investments.
- 2Since their respective fundraises, commitment amounts for certain Lone Star Funds have been reduced or released. As of September 30, 2023 commitments to Lone Star Fund VII total $4.3 billion, commitments to Lone Star Real Estate Fund II total $4.9 billion, commitments to Lone Star Residential Mortgage Fund I total $674 million and commitments to Lone Star Real Estate Fund V total $2.3 billion.
- 3As of September 30, 2023, Lone Star Residential Mortgage Fund III and Lone Star Value-Add Fund II were in their investment periods. For these funds, the maximum permitted investment period is listed. Investment period refers to the period of time from the formation date to the expiration of the partners’ commitments, subject to certain exceptions outlined in each Lone Star Fund’s limited partnership agreement.
- 4Aggregate purchase price includes the equity, financing and other sources of capital used and includes amounts for investments committed to close.